Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Shout Outs and Epiphanies

A couple of things...I would like to give a very HUGE thank you to my very good friends, Karen and Seth.

On Monday, instead of a writing session, Seth ended up in the middle of my crying/stupid girl session, probably slightly annoyed at that. Really hard to write jokes between sobs, I know. Thank you for not smacking me up side the head. You are one of my very best friends. (And pretty damn funny too!) Thanks. It's not easy to be friends with girls, I know. You rock. And yes, I know I did the right thing.

Karen - you have been there for me at my most horrible moments, and for that I can't thank you enough. We are so gonna rock on this new project, and I can't wait to see it come together. We've got such a great team put together on this and I'm thrilled! Thanks for being my friend.

We meet so few people who have a direct and positive impact on our lives, and I'm glad that you guys are two of those people for me.

Something happened to me in the car earlier when I went to get my lunch. I heard a song that completely summed up how I've been feeling lately. Does that ever happen to you? You hear a song, and every single word of it is so apropos to your life at that moment that it was as if you wrote it yourself? Wow, that was wild. And it made me realize that I'm going to be fine. Just another speed bump on the road of life. I feel better now, as I write this, because I know that good things happen to good people. And I am a pretty damn good person.

I promise, the funny shit will return soon.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE'S MY NAME YOU FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL DIKE!?!

7/13/2005 12:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I keep you around for perspective, my friend, because I love it when you're mean to me. :)

7/13/2005 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU LIKE MEAN? THEN WAIT 'TIL WE FUCK. I CAN DIG ON ME SOME MEAN HATE SEX NOW AND AGAIN...

7/13/2005 1:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You are so wrong. You're lucky I like you. :p

7/13/2005 1:02 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh, I know him. He's a crazy fucker. :)

7/13/2005 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the time... White Flag by Dido summed up mine for many years

7/13/2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

The song I heard today was so freaking appropriate...not just a lyric or two, but the whole damn thing, every single word! Gave me a whole new perspective. I love music!

7/13/2005 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard one too. It's called FUCK ON COCAINE by DJ Yuri. Summed up all my thoughts completely...

7/13/2005 4:58 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Smart ass. :)

7/13/2005 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Cheap florida divorce Lamborghini murcieolago prescription spectacles online uk Euro sex parties european orgies 1974 pontiac Oseltamivir tamiflu Pharmacy international Order tadalafil monthly Sweater by moth Wall shelves hide wiring No prescriptions erthomycin depression medication causes suicide mature in shower Prescriptions pain pills E-filing accountings in probate courts zoloft celexa or

2/07/2007 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter