Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blog Jumping

Have you ever gotten the notion to click on that little thing in the top right corner that says, "Next Blog"? I was curious where it would take me, so I clicked. There are some really interesting people blogging out there. Many of them are written in spanish, or chinese or pig-latin, and me without a translator. But some of them are really cool. I would give you a list of cool ones to check out, but my short attention span has prevented me from remembering any of them specifically.

Go ahead. Click the utton-bay. You know you ant-way oo-tay.

2 Comments:

Blogger duff said...

i freely admit i found your blog by blog-jumping....glad i did, too.

7/10/2005 5:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Cool! Stop by anytime. :)

7/10/2005 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter