Wednesday, July 13, 2005

No Clever Title

Good morning, blog junkies! I'm feeling some blog guilt for not posting anything yesterday. I've had a rough couple of days. Too many things to go into detail, I'm a bit of a mess right now, emotionally and otherwise. But, worry not, my friends, I shall bounce back from this temporary adversity. I always do. I'm a trooper.

Speaking of troopers....Can I just tell you all how LUCKY I AM today to NOT be in jail??? Yes, I was pulled over last nite on my way home, and yes, I had been drinking. I got a ticket and a lecture from a short, mean, female state trooper. Be careful out there friends. I am one lucky bitch.

Speaking of luck...wow, I love segues...I won $50.00 on a scratch-off lottery ticket today. My luck is going pretty well after having such a crappy week's beginning! If I had a boyfriend, I would be inclined to take him out for dinner. Fortunately I do not, so my awesome kids will be the recipients of my good fortune.

Open Mic last nite at Scooter's went great! I know you won't believe me when I tell you this, but we actually had an audience! Wow. So that's what laughter sounds like in that room! Who knew?
Nice turnout of comics, thanks to everyone who went up. I think my last count was 12 comics. Very cool, and so much fun. Plus, this totally hot guy was hitting on me after the show. That was awesome. I needed the ego boost. Damn he was hot.

I am very much enjoying this little blog community we have going on, reading and commenting and supporting each other. Gives you just a smidge of validation to know that someone is paying attention to what you have to say. Works for me.

Designate a driver folks, and could someone pass me a box of Kleenex?
*****************************************************************
On a personal note....specifically to the person who has made me an emotional wreck this week:

Thanks for the blog mention. Apology accepted. I don't hate you. I will avoid the blog and any further comments as I don't want to upset anyone and cause an "international incident".
Do you realize that you have upset women on 2 continents? You got skillz.

And if she happens to glance in this direction...I'm not the bad guy. Seriously. Don't blame me, don't hate me. I'm actually a pretty cool chick. Blame him. All his fault. Men. Can't live with them, can't legally bury them alive. What can you do? :)

Peace and hugs you guys. Take care.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

LMAO! That is too funny! :)

You must tell me how you came across my blog!

7/13/2005 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww bless, you think that you can cause an 'international incident?' Let me tell you, I really think not my dear... really...

7/13/2005 11:13 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/13/2005 11:23 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Um, yeah, that's what we call a joke. I am a comedian, after all.

Meow!

You won, no need to be catty, I am not the enemy. Enjoy your spoils.

7/13/2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

(I'm beginning to think he's really not worth all this fuss! My goodness!)

7/13/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You coming tonite?

7/13/2005 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

BTW, this is why I usually don't mention my personal life on my blog, outside of the comedy, kids and politics. See the drama I get? LMAO.

7/13/2005 2:21 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/13/2005 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

2/15/2007 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter