Friday, July 08, 2005

July/August Schedule

Here's where I'll be for the next few weeks. Come see me!

Saturday, July 9th - 9:00 PM:
The Gong Show
Ben's Halfyard House, Greenville @ Walnut Hill, Dallas
No cover/admission charge

Friday, July 22nd - 8:00 PM:
Town and Country Cigar
Euless, TX
No cover/admission charge

July 27-31
Dallas Comedy Festival
West End Comedy Theatre and various other venues
Don't have an exact date/time or ticket prices just yet, stay tuned.

Friday, August 5th, Midnite:
The Midnite Rush Stand-Up Comedy Showcase
West End Comedy Theatre, Dallas
Tickets are $15.00, $10.00 with flyer.

Saturday, August 6th, 8:00 PM:
The X-tra Ranch, 'invitational' open mic
Hosted by Frank Hasty

Sometime very soon I'll be trying my luck with 'clean' material at the Backdoor Comedy Club. I'll let you know when I feel clean enough to do it. Three minutes? I can do three minutes.

Staying very busy, obviously. I've been doing a lot of 'serious' writing as well, and I hope to complete another section of that project within the next couple of weeks. I'd rather not unveil the details just yet. I have two very good friends looking over it for me, and that's plenty for now. Who knew I had this in me?

Thanks for all your support and encouragement, it means the world to me. Seriously. I love you guys. Who wants a hug?

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

I'll take an electronic hug, and consider one sent your way. I'm looking forward to hearing about your serious writing project.

7/09/2005 12:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks, Doug! I'll email you about the 'serious' project.

7/11/2005 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter