Friday, July 08, 2005

Wedding Bells Toll for Thee

My horoscope for today:
"Being proud of your friends isn't anything new. If you didn't admire and respect them, you wouldn't be as close to them as you are. Even better? Those feelings are mutual. If that doesn't make you smile, nothing will."

I just received word that my long-time friend and current roommate is getting married! May I offer my most sincere congrats to the happy couple, Sara and Bob. (Seriously, that wasn't sarcastic at all, I swear!)

Sara and I have been friends for about 15 years. Her luck with relationships has been about like mine - crap. But Bob is a great guy, and I know that they are going to be very happy together. The event will be in August, and I'm sure I will have scads of assisting to do.

So raise your glasses to the soon-to-be newlyweds. Here's hoping that monogamy doesn't kill you both.

In other news....I'm looking for a new roommate. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter