Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Decisions, decisions

I took down an earlier entry due to the drama that ensued. I thought I might just leave it up and giggle, but I changed my mind.

I've broken 2 of my own personal rules recently. Yes, big surprise, Jenn has 'rules'. Not many, but a couple of very important ones have jumped up and bitten me on the ass. I should have known better.

Rule #1: Never, never, never date/hook up with a comic.

Technically, I didn't break this one, but I'm amending it to include "or anyone even slightly resembling a comic", or perhaps "anyone who has ever told a joke, or even thought about it", or even still, "anyone who is funny".

The reasoning? I think of you guys as co-workers, and you shouldn't date at the office. No good can come from it. Sorry, guys, comics just have way too many issues, myself wholeheartedly included. (Den mother loves ya anyway! Who wants a cookie?)

Rule #2: Never, never, never write about anything too personal on my blog.

What was I thinking??

Putting on my funny face and heading downtown. Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Intemeresting. I wish I had rules. Is this why chicks at the comedy clubs won't give me the time of day? Because comics have issues? I'm not really even a comic and this is happening. Wow. My life sucks.

7/13/2005 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Tom, you don't need no stinkin' rules! These are my rules, I don't think they apply to comedy patrons. Maybe you're trying too hard to impress them by dropping Paul's name? LOL.

Your life doesn't suck. I've seen the strippers in your entourage. ;)

7/14/2005 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But that boyfriend you just dumped wasn't even funny! Why fuck it up for the rest of us?

7/14/2005 9:07 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ouch! LOL. I don't even know what to say to that.

If I knew who you were, I'd let you know if you have a shot. :)

7/14/2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I should really make this so that you have to give me a link in order to post a comment. This anonymous crap has got to go!

And to clarify...he was never my 'boyfriend'. And I do think he's funny.

7/14/2005 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter