Monday, March 29, 2010

Life is good.

No really, it is!

I may not have everything I want in life, but I have everything I need.

Had a good weekend. Met my son's girlfriend, we had lunch. They are very cute together.

I'm helping Jill get one of their houses ready to sell. Which makes me sad because that means she really is leaving for Portland in the fall. It's all becoming very real. I'm gonna miss her like crazy.

Performed at Taste of the Islands Saturday nite. I wasn't on the schedule, but someone cancelled at the last minute. Luckily I was in the area, having just been to see Jill perfrom with the Motley Players at the Plano Children's Theater. Her show was good. Mine was ok. I wasn't really prepared, but I did fine. Got to hang out with some comedians that I actually like, and my son got to see two comedy shows in one night, and hang out with semi-famous people! My kids are so unaffected by it all.

Hung out with Jason last nite. We got drunk and went to open mic at Hyena's. I didn't go up. Wasn't really feeling it. Have a date with The Very Good Looking Ted tonite. Open mic on Tuesday, a show on Saturday, Hyena's the following weekend. Busy. Happy. Tired. Hungry. Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter