Monday, February 08, 2010

What's up?

Good morning, all! Just a few blurbs and you can get back to your coffee.

The awesome Jill has made me a website. Yep, I have my very own page in the cyberworld! Check it, yo:

http://www.jennhoff.com/

Great weekend. Had a freaking fantastic show at ArtLoveMagic on Friday nite. I was the first comedian to ever perform at one of their events, and they loved me! Oh, it was so great. The folks who run it beamed like proud parents. It was quite extraordinary. Also, I was sober, and I only dropped the F bomb once! A milestone for Jenn Fucking Hoff! Oops, there it is again. They mentioned me in their blog here: http://artlovemagic.wordpress.com/

Watch for my Slam Book, coming soon. Jill and I are creating a home-made booklet of funny little things, including omelette and cake recipes, my hangover cure, and the Domestic Violence hotline number. (If you've seen my act, you'll understand. If not, why haven't you?) I'll be selling them for a buck at my upcoming shows.

Speaking of upcoming shows....I'm doing the "Momedy" Show at the Black Finn in Addison on February 18th. I'll probably also be back at Taste of the Islands in Plano at the end of the month. (Last Saturday, I'll let you know for sure.)

Had lunch with the very tall, the very good looking Ted on Saturday. (My daughter says he is the best looking guy she's ever seen me with, lol.) We met back in November but have both been super busy since and haven't gotten together. He says that he thinks I like being single, and he expects that I will stay that way. I think he's right. I do love being single. Men require too much time and attention. A boyfriend would intrude on my alone time, my space, my freedom. And we just can't have that.

Love you all and thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter