Thursday, February 04, 2010

Coffee and Comedy

Howdy folks! I am super psyched and honored to be performing at the ArtLoveMagic event tomorrow nite in Deep Ellum at It's a Grind Coffee House! Freaking sweet. Show starts at 7:30 PM. As far as I know, I'll be the only comedian going up. The other performers include musicians and poets. What a cool deal. And they make an awesome mint mocha.

Also, if you haven't subscribed to my Examiner page, why the hell not? It's free, and you'll only get an email when I post a new article. Do it. Please. Don't make me beg. Here's my latest:

http://www.examiner.com/x-35781-Dallas-StandUp-Comedy-Examiner~y2010m2d1-Funniest-Comic-in-Texas-2010-kicks-off-February-9th-at-the-AddisonArlington-Improv-Comedy-Clubs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter