Monday, March 01, 2010

Caffeine Happiness



Happy Monday, bloggers! Look how happy this coffee makes me. The perfect mint mocha, compliments of It's a Grind in Deep Ellum. I love that place. They actually bring your coffee to your table. Talk about service!

Amazing show on Saturday at Taste of the Islands. I've been deemed 'the best host ever'. Yeah. That's right. Cuz I freaking rock. I may be performing at every show they have now, the last Saturday of the month. I'll let you know.

I hate to jinx this...but you remember me saying I hope to meet a guy who's not a complete idiot douchebag? Well, I may have met him. No details for now, I'll make you wait, but I will say this - we are disturbingly compatible. All I really want is someone who 'gets' me. That's hard to find. So very hard. But if this goes as well as I'm hoping, I'll be gushing about it all soon enough.

I don't have much else to say for now really. Just happy to be here today. Stay dry.

2 Comments:

Blogger decade5 said...

I am happy for you. You're always fun, but you're extra-fun when you're giggly. Squeee!

3/01/2010 11:23 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm uber giggly. It's so not me.

3/01/2010 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter