Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wow! I have nothing to say! Wait, yes I do.


Howdy bloggers. Um, yeah. I really shouldn't write when I have PMS. I'm just sayin'. But everything I said about the contest is true, I stand by it. Fuck 'em. I have so many friends competing in this thing. I guess they can all just do their best, and hope for a few laughs.
I won't be covering the whole contest for the Examiner, since the Improv has effectively ignored my emails. I plan to attend the semi-finals and the final, and I'll write about the winners - and I'm doing this for the comics, not for the Improv. Again, they can kiss my ass.
Moving on. New pic. You like? This lady is such a great photographer, do check out her work:
I did have some issues with my order, but she cleared it all up and was very nice about the whole thing.
My next two shows, in case you were wondering, are as follows:
Saturday, February 27th - Taste of the Islands in Plano.
$3 cover. Awesome menu. Come at 8 for dinner, show starts at 9.
Friday, March 5th - It's a Grind, Deep Ellum.
I'll be involved in yet another ArtLoveMagic event. And I couldn't be happier. :)
I am officially a part of their history now, being the first comedian to perform at one of their events. This is just the nicest bunch of folks you'd ever want to meet, and I'm eternally grateful to the awesome Jill for letting me tag along.
We're coming to the close of the second month of 2010. My 'dating' record for the month is at an all-time low, with only one this month. That's down from 3 in January. And why am I telling you this? lol. Still hoping to meet a decent guy who's not a douchebag. I'll let you know when that happens.
The bass player. Ugh. Speaking of douche bags....I finally told him to stop calling me. I told him that I didn't care about his problems anymore, particularly where they concern his love life, and that I have my own things to deal with right now. So of course, he ignored everything I said and called again the next day. Now I stop answering the phone. Maybe he'll get the hint.
That's it for now. My head hurts. Kthxbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter