Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Oh, it's another day.

Good morning!

In case you all were worried, just want you to know I'm feeling great today. It's a new day. Yeah, I cried a little yesterday, and felt a little silly for it, but I'm over it. Selfish tears, of course. Just for losing something that I've been so comfortable with, not because I think it's the end of the world. (And god knows I wouldn't want him thinking I'm all sad and upset over the whole thing, because I'm seriously not.)

I do bounce back pretty well most of the time.

The thing is, I'm awesome.

I'm adorable and funny and hot, in some opinions, and nice and fun to be with, and some amazing guy will come along and realize these things and not be able to live without me.

This will happen for me. I know it. And it's really about time I thought about things in a long-term sort of way. It's happiness all around, for everyone.

Damn, I'm feeling groovy today, y'all. And thanks for your concern. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter