Monday, November 09, 2009

Jim Norton is awesome.






Went to Houston to see Jim Norton at the Improv Saturday nite. I doubt that I'll ever take a road trip with my buddy Bill again, as he's a bit of a douche when it comes to who should pay for what. But the show was great. Norton is amazingly funny. I had moments where I almost fell out of my seat laughing. He signed my chest, hahahaha! He was totally cool, signing autographs and taking photos after the show.


Also, the girl who opened for him was someone I knew from when I started doing comedy at the Laff Stop in Houston. She was a waitress at the comedy club and had been doing open mics for about a year when I started. Now she lives in New York and travels with Jim Norton, all over the country. She remembered me and it was great to see her and talk about comedy. It inspired me to get back out there and stop being such a whiny little bitch.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter