Thursday, November 12, 2009

And I ran, I ran so far away.....

Jill made me run last nite.

And I liked it.

Weird.

I know I need to exercise more, so I'm getting back to the gym today. I have no dellusions of running a marathon, but I can at least run enough to get in better shape. Tread mill, here I come. Look out.

The dating site. Ugh. So far, one guy looks promising. The rest are ridiculous. One called me a 'silly goose' when I told him I don't like online chatting. How gay is that? Another is a big fat ugly old looking chef. Sure, he can cook, but I wouldn't be able to eat and look at him at the same time. And another guy says he's 5'3" - which in reality means he's 4'11". Sigh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous EyeNoU said...

I dropped over 40 pounds in the 90s by walking between 30-45 minutes a session. Once I dropped all that I started running for the same amount of time. Did wonders to increase my metabolism, keep the weight off, and help me recover from the partying I did back then. Good for you! You look great, btw.....

11/12/2009 4:27 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Aww, thanks. :)

I ran for 4 whole minutes yesterday! I walked the rest. It's a process. :)

11/13/2009 8:32 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

Thanks a bunch for getting the song stuck in my head...

No, seriously, there's nothing better for a Friday than having Flock of Goddamn Seagulls running through my head.

I'll get you for this...

11/13/2009 3:17 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Mwahahahahahaah.
:)

11/13/2009 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter