Monday, November 02, 2009

So, yeah. The date.

Good morning blog buddies. I hate Mondays. I mean, like, really. I feel weird with the time change. I know I gained an extra hour, but I feel like I lost 5. Oh, that's right. I did.

On that date.

Ugh.

Can I just meet a guy who's not weird, creepy, old, dumb, strange, or generally not a complete gigantic dork?

The answer, of course, is no.

He's a nice guy, really. But not my type at all. I think he's much older than he says - he swears he's 43, but I think he's closer to 50. We had an ok time, but by the end of the date he was asking me to call him Daddy, which is way beyond creepy. Eww.

And, guess who called while I was on the date? Yeah, the bass player. I knew he would. He always calls when I'm with someone else. I didn't answer.

He called three times yesterday too. I didn't answer the first two, but I finally talked to him on the third call. He apologized (again) for being such a dick. He said he'd been 'meaning to call me'. Uh, yeah. I told him that it was cool, I've been busy anyway. He started to go on and on about why he didn't call and what's been going on, and I told him that he didn't have to explain himself to me - Ever. We're just friends, after all. Then he said that he had a lot of things to tell me. Yeah, he says that a lot, but never tells me anything of any significance.

I'm getting tired of being his emotional booty call.

Sigh.

I still like him, and I wish he weren't such an idiot. But I'm not sitting around waiting for him to change his mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Hey! Thanks for the new spank pic. I still think you are only missing not having that option. You still in fact have it but are at least smart enough to know it will never go anywhere.

Yes, I love Rene'. Who knows if it would have stood the test of time though. Since she's passed, there has been women coming out of the woodwork professing their love for me. Why has this never happened before? I'm totally wierded out by it and have been engrossed with daily survival anyway. Fortunately I have no time to date right now and for the first time I can remember don't really want to. Am I finally okay with being alone or am I just burnt on dating? After I get out of work today I'll be working on a roof. One of the rent houses needs a new one and I can't afford to pay someone to do it. Being busy is good.

I think I'm in love with several women at once. Is that possible? Well, not if they know about it. Damn. Yeah, do like me....give up.

11/02/2009 1:09 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You're welcome. Not as much of a 'spank' as the other, but it's all I could manage for now. Stay tuned for something else soon.

Yeah, you're right, I may be missing that option, but apparently he's missing me too. Why the fuck would he call me FOUR TIMES in less than 24 hours? For moral support? For a 'hey buddy, how's things'? Nope. He wishes he could have me, he knows he can't, but he can't just blow me off like a decent guy would. I mean, come on dude! Stop fucking with my head already!!!!

Sigh.

And I think you're just burned out on dating, not that you're ok with being alone. Sometimes being busy with other things is a welcome change from dating, but I bet you'll want to get out there soon.

And no, I don't think it's possible to be in love with several women at once. That tells me that each one of these women has a quality or qualities that you really like, but not one of them has them all.

Be careful on that roof. :)

11/02/2009 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter