Thursday, September 03, 2009

ChefWatch 2009

I haven’t written in a few days. Sorry about that. I don’t have a computer at home anymore so I have to do this when I have time at work, usually early in the morning or at lunch.

So the chef is a very busy fellow. But, even as busy as he is, he still notices when I’m not around. I didn’t go to the daily staff meeting Monday, and I didn’t see him at all during the day. So Monday nite, he called to see if everything was ok. Aww. Isn’t that sweet? I told him that I was at work, just busy all day and didn’t have time to attend the meeting. I’m just happy that he noticed.

This one’s gonna be tough though. He’s incredibly busy, super ambitious, and I wonder how he could ever squeeze me in for a little while. But I hope that we can get together sometime soon, even if only for a drink and a chat.

He will be mine.
Oh yes, he will be mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger I said...

This so sucks....I'm gonna be a chef. I couldn't get slammed if I was a chocolate covered millionaire with a fist full of new shoes.

9/04/2009 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter