Friday, August 28, 2009

September shows

Here's where I'll be bringing the funny so far for September....

Wednesday, September 2nd
Opening Bell Coffee House at the Mosaic, Downtown Dallas
8 PM, $5 cover

Tuesday, September 8th
Second Tuesday Comedy Show @ Absolute Rehearsal Studios
I-35 at Walnut Hill, Dallas
8 PM, no cover

Wednesday, September 9th
Hyena's Open Mic
Mockingbird Station, Dallas
8 PM, no cover

Saturday, September 26th
Taste of the Islands Caribbean Bar and Restaurant
Spring Creek @ Alma, Plano
8 PM, no cover. I'm hosting this one.

Still trying to get more time at Hyena's. The Open Mic switches from Sundays to Wednesdays beginning on September 9th. I won't be doing this Sunday's open mic cuz it's my daughter's b-day.

6 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Hmmm. I've got to go to one of these things. I spend all my time and money trying to date. I'd bring a date but then we couldn't make out. Where are you going for the kid's birthday?

8/28/2009 11:29 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

You can't bring a date to my show, Tom. That would make me feel inferior. lol. Plus, she'd be mad cuz you'd be staring at my boobs all nite. hehe

Don't know what the kids wants to do yet, so I guess we'll figure it out tonite. :)

8/28/2009 12:12 PM  
Blogger monogodo said...

Since you're going to be at OBC Mosaic on the 2nd, and I live on the 10th floor of the Mosaic, & I'm fairly sure I can scrounge up $10 for my wife and I to get in, I suppose I have no excuse for not seeing you that night.

8/28/2009 1:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

That would be great! I can probably even get you in for free. :)

8/28/2009 1:14 PM  
Blogger I said...

Jenn! Write dammit!

9/02/2009 5:22 AM  
Blogger monogodo said...

If you could get me "on the list" for tonight, that would be great. Just me, no +1, as the wife is visiting a friend in Euless. So instead of a masturdate, I'll watch comedy.

9/02/2009 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter