Friday, August 14, 2009

Move? Check. Dignity? Check minus.

I think I've done enough whining lately, so it's time to get back on the positive side of things.

We're done with the move. Finally. I now have a fully functional apartment with no roommates. All that's left is to hang up some pictures and such.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, I got my car back yesterday. Don't ask. Seriously.
It's running for now, but I'm still going to sell it, or at least try to trade it in for something newer.

Work is crazy busy but that's a good thing. I'm still trying to work my charm and magic on the chef who works there. He's been extra chatty with me lately, but I don't know if it means anything. I've learned not to get my hopes up about boys.

Fairly happy with life at the moment. Hope all is well with you.

7 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Whoa whoa whoa...WAIT.... Chef?!? what are you doing now? or is this a who are you doing now? Oh Man! The Russians gave you your car back? What did I miss????

8/14/2009 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

Oh, I've had a crush on the chef for a few months now. He's just starting to notice me more. I'm not doing him...yet.

Yes, the Russians gave me my car back. And it's fixed. And it didn't cost me a dime. That's all I'm sayin'.

8/14/2009 1:03 PM  
Blogger I said...

Oh Man! I had my third date with the most amazing woman. We slow danced for three hours and she is just the greatest thing on God's green Earth. She inspired me to write again. I found myself wishing I was her ex so that she would already be in love with me and I would not make any of the mistakes he did. Check out HugeNads.com

8/16/2009 11:51 AM  
Blogger I said...

It's killing me. I can't get this girl out of my freaking mind. She is just the most incredible thing on the face of this Earth. Desire is such a killer. It sucks to want something so bad that I have absolutely no control over yet it controls me. Why can't men have boobs and women think about us non stop? Do chicks do that with our cranks?

8/17/2009 8:16 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

No, we don't.

8/17/2009 9:34 AM  
Blogger I said...

Man......that sucks. What do I do with the flowers I bought her then?

8/17/2009 10:05 AM  
Blogger I said...

Write Dammit!

8/19/2009 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter