Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not a happy camper today

I'm going to complain, and you guys are gonna let me, mmkay? Thanks.

The move went terribly. I still don't have my living room furniture, a TV or my daughter's bed. Nice, huh? Here's a PSA for ya - never store your stuff at a 'friend's house'. I paid him twice what I would have paid at a store-your-shit-yourself place, and have none of the access. And even though we have confirmed the day and time that the movers would be there, for some reason he decided to blow me off and leave town for a couple of days. Still haven't heard from him. So I paid the movers extra money to make an extra stop, which they didn't have to make. Did they charge me anyway? Hell yes they did. They hardly had to carry anything, mostly boxes, one bed and a chair. Yippee. Fuckers. I'm so mad at the whole situation. The whole point of hiring movers in the first place was to keep my friends from having to help move my shit up 3 flights of stairs. As it stands, I'm gonna have to ask someone for help. That is, whenever that douchebag decides to come back and let me get my stuff.

One of our cats has a urinary tract infection. And sadly, I can't afford to take him to the vet. Hell, I'm so broke I can't afford a pack of cigarettes. And don't give me that, "This would be a good time to quit, Jenn" shit. That just makes me angrier.

Cute Italian boy came over last nite - so I guess that solves the mystery of who will be the first boy I have over at my new place. We have a good time, but when he leaves, I feel kinda empty. Gah. I don't want to sound all girlie, but it would be nice to have someone who actually cared about me as a person instead of just my body parts. The Cuban guy never called me back. It's funny, if I don't put out, they don't call back, but if I give it up, they always want to see me again. Sigh. I hate that. The bass player has been calling me a lot, while he's sober. That's a switch. I think he likes me too much, but I don't have to worry about that since he's in New Mexico.

Car is still in the shop and I refuse to sleep with that greasy, disgusting Russian guy to get a discount. So now it will be at least a month before I can get it back, and I doubt he will let it stay there that long for free. I'm taking the bus to work and it sucks so much I just want to cry. It's a 10 minute drive to my office from home - it's an hour on Dart. Fuck.

I'm gonna try to cheer up. I know there's a bright side to all of this, I'm just not seeing it today.

6 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Well Jenn, I'd have to say that since I have only seen you in person a few times that I care about you for something besides your body parts. How was that?

You already know it so I hate to say it; If you want something different out of life you're going to have to change your ways. If you want something besides the easy slam then you have to stop being the easy slam. Yes; getting doinked on a regular basis is awesome however it's so freaking much better when you're in love. What you're doing is bad for you but feels good at the time. Then again, I'm not going to tell you to stop smoking either.

I don't think you really want the relationship thing anyway. Women get sappy but when it comes down to making a committment they are worse than men. Ask me how I know. I get blown off on a daily basis. I mean literally every day at least one woman either refuses to have anything to do with me or just downright laughs in my face. It's usually more than one but at least one. I'm not asking these women to marry me. I'm only asking them things like "Hey, would you like to have dinner with me one evening?" I spend my weekends alone because women flat refuse to go out with me. What's worse is when they do go out with me they say "Wow, you're such a gentleman." then proceed to blow me off for the fat drunk bad boy. I also don't understand how I'm not viewed as a bad boy. I don't always wear a freaking suit. Most of the time I'm out in a classic vette with my sleeves rolled up or playing my music with a bunch of seedy losers. I'm also a wannabe comic hack. How bad do I need to be? One B*tch blew me off because I didn't know wine tasting. WTF?

Anyway; I'm saying don't get frustrated about not having a relationship or furniture. NOBODY wants a relationship. It's not you and you really don't want one either. You'll be fine.

The Great Doofleboy has spoken.
Chicks don't care........

8/11/2009 8:10 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'll have furniture before I have a relationship. lol.

I think I'm just feeling so frustrated about everything that I start to thinkg that it would be nice to have someone to share the burden with me. It's hard to do all of this by myself, but hell, I've managed to do it for years now.

And let's clarify one thing - I'm not easy, per se. I'm very particular about who gets my attention. Italian boy and I have been seeing each other for a year. We get along great and we have a lot of fun, but it is what it is. The only other 'doinks' I have are the 27 year old douchebag, but he's been gone since May; and the bass player, who's been gone since June.

Maybe it is bad for me, but I'll take it for now.

8/11/2009 10:26 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh, and the wine tasting thing? You don't want to be with someone who's such a snob.

I once dumped a guy because he kept calling me "Jenny". I fucking hate being called that, it's not my name, and he just wouldn't stop! lol.

8/11/2009 10:27 AM  
Blogger I said...

Jennifer?

8/12/2009 7:05 AM  
Blogger I said...

It was the best of dates. It was the worst of dates. Holy crap Jenn; I cannot believe what an awesome date I had last night and then it all came crashing down at the end by one sentence out of her mouth. She wants to go out again and I'm not sure if I can get past this. I am such a pussy I know but my feelings are hurt really bad. Dammit.......

8/13/2009 8:16 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

lol, you can do it!

And you still haven't called me, by the way.

8/13/2009 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter