Monday, August 03, 2009

Look at me!

My new pic here is also my Facebook profile pic. It's been getting a lot of attention. I've been getting friend requests from men I don't know, and over the weekend I was asked out on a date via Facebook. It's someone I've known for a long time, he used to be in my ex's improv group, but we've never really hung out. Honestly, I thought he was gay. lol. So he sends me a message out of the blue, asking how I'm doing and what I'm up to, etc. I wrote to him that I'm just working, doing comedy, that sort of thing. He wrote back again, said he had been writing some stand-up and that we should get together over drinks and talk about it, and that he really liked my picture.

Hmm. Ok.

You were right to label it my 'spank pic', Tom. It sure seems to have that affect!

My weekend, let's see...I went on a date with a hot Cuban guy from work on Friday nite. We'll see if that goes anywhere. It was fun, he's interesting. Saturday nite I got to see my Italian boy, and Sunday I had daquiris and pool time with my crazy friend Paul. I do believe we were the oldest people at The Village pool.

Moving to my new place this Friday! Woot! I can't wait. This weekend I'll be able to have a boy over if I want to. lol. Any takers?

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I would but I'm all sappy and sh*t right now. You would have to hear all about my problems then you would just look at me with a blank stare and ask to see my junk.

Yeah, spank pics are nothing but trouble if you're looking for substance. They will get you laid in a pinch though. Too bad it doesn't work for us guys.

8/03/2009 4:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm sorry, were you talking? I was too busy looking at your junk.

8/04/2009 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter