Sunday, July 12, 2009

The times, they are a-changing....

Man I've been so busy lately. Things are nuts, as always. Sick kids, work, comedy, trying to decide on where I'm going to live. Gah. So here's an update for all you kids out there who still read this. I know who you are.

So, the biggest news of all - my bass player pulled the 'G' word on me last nite.

No, not grandma.

"Girlfriend".
He called me his girlfriend.
Gulp.

But you know what? I'm ok with that. For all my whining and complaining about not being able to find a normal man, well, he certainly falls nowhere in the range of 'normal'. I dig him. He digs me. We'll see how this long-distance thing plays out. Don't look at me like that. It's cool. Really.

This is going to be a busy week. Lots of shows, a concert, my mom's birthday, and of course, my daily dealings with the elderly. Life's not too bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I don't know about this Jenn. You seem to like being thrown the horse on a regular basis. I can't see you giving up the guy you have the arrangement with over a bass player that's too far away to throw you the horse. Getting stuffed a couple of times doesn't seem to warrant that "G" word thingie in my opinion. Are you sure he's not twelve instead of twenty-one? That's just me. I say lead him on, sleep around on him then rip his heart out and stomp on it by showing him the videos. That way he can go all emo, put out a decent CD, become a billionaire, do some freaky sh*t and have a world wide memorial when he overdoses at age fifty.

7/13/2009 7:22 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL. Tom, you're awesome.

Let me clarify - the bass player is way over 21. He's planning to move to Dallas, not necessarily for me, but for the band and job opportunities. New Mexico has a worse economy than a lot of states.

It's gonna be hard for me to go monogamous, and maybe it won't work out in the long run. But he's a decent enough guy that I'm totally willing to give it a shot. None of my other guys are interested in anything serious, and this one is more mature than most.

Nothing's official just yet. He refers to me as his girlfriend, but we've not made it exclusive just yet.

And if he does become a billionaire and he OD's at 50, I may have claim to it if we're involved. :)

7/13/2009 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter