Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Nice guy?

So, my friend Joel is on a mission - to find me a 'nice guy'.

It's not going well.

There's a very fine line between 'nice' and 'goofy'. And I don't do goofy. Well, I take that back. I can take a little goofy, but it seems that the guys he deems to be 'nice guys' are far too goofy, dorky, whatever, for me to spend time with. Or, they seem really nice, but they're actually complete freaks when you get them alone.

Everytime I meet a new guy, they are shocked that I'm single. I'm a little surprised myself. I mean, I don't want to brag, but I'm cute, I'm funny, I'm fun to be with. I have great boobs, a great personality, and very little baggage and drama. So why can't I find someone who doesn't irritate the shit out of me?

Sigh.

Here's what I'm looking for - a man, aged 30's to 40's, no kids, or at least grown ones, stable job, no felonies, no history of mental illness, with a sense of humor and a decent sex drive. How hard can that be?

6 Comments:

Anonymous gina said...

What? He didn't think the transvestite has a good fit?

7/08/2009 6:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

lol. I've deleted my Yahoo Personals profile. No more transvestites or married but lonely guys. Ick.

7/09/2009 10:27 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

Damn, and I so rock the tranny look...

7/09/2009 1:37 PM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

Yeah, you do. But alas, I need a man without a wig. ;)

7/09/2009 3:17 PM  
Blogger I said...

Jenn, Jenn, Jenn, JENN!!!??! You know of all people here, I dig you the most. As a rich, good looking, single guy of 43; I have to say "Are you really this effing stupid?!! You are attracted to freaks. Normal guys do absolutely nothing for you and this is why you will never have one. They bore you! I treat women like sh*t and they love it. Once they find out I have a job...GONE! Keep enjoying life and quit with the "I wanna normal guy!" crap. You don't. Just shut up and tell jokes. Waaaah.

7/10/2009 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks, Tom. You're right! How could I ever deal with a 'normal' guy? I do love the freaks. I love 'em.

7/12/2009 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter