Friday, December 29, 2006

I’m making New Year’s Resolutions in my head.

Ooh! There’s another one! They just keep coming.

I am resolving to do a lot of things in the coming year, as well as stop doing a lot of things I’ve been doing. I’ve made myself pretty crazy this year.

Is it hokey to list my resolutions here? Who cares. Gonna do it anyway. I won’t share all of them, so here are just a few…

In 2007, I plan to….

- Be better about keeping in touch with friends and family. I might even call my dad, who knows.

- Spend (more) quality time with my kids.

- Write some new material.

- Start writing a screenplay.

- Finish writing my play.

- Take care of ME, physically, mentally, spiritually.

- Make my family eat better things. (already ordered some new cookbooks.)

- Drink more water.

- Stop obsessing about things and people that are meaningless and/or out of my control.

- Stop taking impersonal things personally.

- Make a conscious effort to appreciate that which is in front of me.

- Read more books.


- Complain less.

Happy New Year, folks.
Don't drink and drive. Please be safe out there. And, if you don't have plans already, Comedy Sportz will be doing two shows on New Year's Eve, 8 Pm and 10 PM. That's where I'll be, sober and all.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Dude! Don't call your Dad. That guy's a dick. Don't take that personally. Doofleboy Speaks is an awesome screen play.

12/29/2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter