Tuesday, December 19, 2006

CNN Update

It's 6 hours later and they're STILL talking about Miss USA.

Dear god.

Kill me billy.

I haven't had a lot to do today at work, which explains why I've been able to follow this oh so important story. I keep asking for things that will take me away from my desk so I don't have to look at that awful head of hair on Mr. Trump. He's had enough face time today to last for a while. He's creepy.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I wonder what the news will be? I swear if they're still talking about it tomorrow, I will scream.

1 Comments:

Blogger I said...

They played the seinfeld guys problem for a month so what makes you think this bullsh*t will go away anytime soon?

Can I go to the girls night out? Yeah, I know but can I anyway?

12/19/2006 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter