Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Compliments

I love Board meeting days. I order and serve them a nice lunch, and then I get to treat the staff and myself to the left overs. And there are always left overs.

We usually order from Corner Bakery. Great sandwiches, and they make a fantastic pasta salad that I am trying desperately to re-create on paper. I've identified almost all of the ingredients, but I know I'm missing something. I'll try it at home and let you know how it turns out.

(For my Houston readers - it's a lot like the penne pasta salad from Star Pizza. Man, I miss that place.)

I got the nicest compliment today. I asked Margeting Guy if there was anything else I could do to help him. He said, "If we could clone you, we'd be set."

Ahh. How nice. Although I'm sure there are a few folks in my life who would disagree. One of me is quite enough, even too much at times.

But it was a well placed, well timed, nice thing to say. I needed that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Larissa said...

Star Pizza still rocks!

Merry Christmas Jenn - we love you!

Larissa and the Stuman (and Moon Pie, the new dog)

12/21/2006 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter