Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bah. Humbug. Take 2.

I've had my first holiday casualty.

Some stuff I ordered online was supposedly delivered to my house yesterday. Problem is, it's not where they said they left it.

There was someone home who could have easily signed for a package, but there was never a knock. The UPS guy took it upon himself to just leave it on the front porch.

Thanks for that, jackass. Now it's gone and won't be replaced before Christmas.

And people wonder why I hate the holidays.

Bah.

FYI - According to UPS...if you order anything from amazon.com, their default instructions for all deliveries are to leave packages without a signature. Not a good idea. Make sure you request otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter