Saturday, December 16, 2006

Feeling better today

Ok, so I'm over my pissy little fit from yesterday. What a week it's been. I was pretty much pissed off all day, until my daughter called and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out.

So I did. We went to dinner, ate chicken, watched the chicken cook in the giant rotisserie ovens, and she said things that in my head sounded like things that Mitch Hedberg would have said. We went to World Market and drooled over the chocolate and coffee selections. I have officially started my Christmas shopping. Got Emily's big gift, a few silly things for the boyfriend, and ordering the boy's big gift today. May be able to swing the thing that the boyfriend wants. That would be sweet.

Still no tree or decorations. I'm not quite there yet. Lots of stuff to do today. Need a peppermint mocha from Starbuck's. Yum. I'm out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

World market is possibly the most dangerous store EVER. I walked in for ONE thing the other day...and walked out $386 later.

12/17/2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

We could have spent hours in there, it's wonderful! My daughter is buying a coffee table from them and she wanted me to see it.

I found some really cute stocking stuffer things for the man. Dammit, I still have lots of purchases to make. Grr.

12/18/2006 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter