Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Here ya go, Doof.

I HATE you, Time Warner Cable.

You suck.

You are the suckiest sucks who ever sucked.

There is not another entity in the world who could possibly suck more than you.

Our high speed internet is a joke. The cable modem goes out every single day for at least an hour. The cable TV box has been all kinds of screwed up off and on for days. We pay way too much for this crappy ass service. And every time I call for help, they tell me it will be a week before a technician can come out.

A week? Screw you!

Tonite, the guide said that "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" was coming on. I was excited. One of my favorite Christmas movies ever.
Instead, they showed the first "Vacation" movie.

I hate you, Time Warner.
But I still love the Grisswold's.

I'm going to pick up my man from work now and hear about how awful his day was.

At least he didn't have to deal with the cable company.
Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter