Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Say a little prayer if you will

One of Evan's co-workers at Comedy Defensive Driving had a stroke over the weekend. The prognosis isn't good. He has a wife and three small children. The wife doesn't work. They have no health insurance. He's only 49 years old.

The lot of us are trying to put together a fundraiser show of some kind before Christmas to help out his family. If you're reading this and you're local, email me if you'd like to help out in some way. Gracias.

3 Comments:

Blogger decade5 said...

I'm local and I'd like to help.

--Jillo

12/12/2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yay and thanks! I don't know what we're doing yet. I have some calls to make this evening, I'll let you know.

Also, I don't think I have an email address for you. Do you have mine? ? ?

12/12/2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger decade5 said...

If I don't I can get it from ol' what's-his-face this weekend at the show.

12/12/2006 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter