Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fun quizzes???

Funny. I found this on a site that offers silly quizzes. How did it get there? What was the motivation to go from "What donut are you?" or "What color purple are you?" to "Do you want to swallow a handful of pills and put an end to the pain??"

Apparently, I need professional help. lol.


Your Depression Level: 76%

You seem to have moderate depression.
Your symptoms are bad enough that they're effecting your everyday life.
You would benefit greatly from professional help.

3 Comments:

Blogger tombotts.com said...

That wasn't fun. Write more!

12/12/2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I posted 3 entries today, Doof, I'm all out of shit to say!

12/12/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger tombotts.com said...

Okay, but tomorrow write more. The routers keep bugging me for more.

12/12/2006 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter