Friday, December 15, 2006

Bah. Humbug.

I'm not ready for Christmas. Not one little bit.

I really just don't even care about it at all. I have no interest in decorating or baking or buying gifts or wrapping things. I don't want to listen to Christmas music or watch my favorite holiday shows.

I just. Dont. Care.

I haven't bought a single thing. For anybody. I hate shopping. I don't want to fight the crowds. Yet, I don't want to disappoint my kids. They will get what they want, as always, minus perhaps the usual enthusiasm they get from me.

I hate my house. It's a disaster, no matter what I do to try and make it liveable. The kids' dad has his house all decked out and lit and it just pisses me right the fuck off. I know how stupid that sounds. I just don't like him. He's gone out of his way to be shitty to me this year, and when I see his house all festive it makes me want to puke.

I have NO freaking idea what to get the boyfriend for christmas. Some girlfriend I am. Not a thought, not a clue, not one in my head. I know what he wants, but I can't afford it. I know what I want, and I'm not getting it, so I want nothing. I wanted to get tickets to Trans-Siberian again this year, but he wouldn't be able to go anyway due to his show and work schedule.

I'm just cranky and pissy and don't really give two shits about anything at the moment.

Bah. Humbug.

3 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I still love ya Jenn! This was a good BLOG today. Keep em coming! Hmmm. Is it that time of the month possibly? Sorry, just asking. Would it help any if I told you my house had no lights? Well actually the kids and I spent all day decorating it and hunting that special Christmas tree down on my Grandfathers farm. Then we built a roaring fire, sang Christmas carols and drank egg nog while holding hands. They all hugged me and said that this was the best year ever and I was the best Dad ever. But if it will help uhhhhh. I havent done anything either. Yeah, that's it.

The Great Doofleboy has spoken.

12/15/2006 6:58 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I hate you.

And no, it's not. Although I would like some chocolate. And a gun.

12/15/2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger monogodo said...

I hate Xmas, too.

Especially the bell ringers that I have to pass at least twice a day outside of work.

12/16/2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter