Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Star Struck

Are you ready for this?

I got to meet Henry Rollins last nite. Got his autograph, shook his hand, took a photo.
I'm still in shock.

What an amazing show. I laughed, I cried. My friend (with benefits, who will from now on be referred to as FWB), even bought me a t-shirt, kind of an early birthday present. Coolest shirt ever, I slept in it last nite. Thanks, E. I aboslutely love it! :)

More details when I have more time. Getting ready for Round 1 of Dallas Funniest Person tonite, very busy getting all the last minute details together - scoring sheets, judge bios and instructions, geez, the list is endless. But I'm not complaining. You folks know how nutty I am for organizing things!

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

That's awesome! Did you cream in your panties right then, or did you wait until you were alone?

10/05/2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I turned into a giggling, 36-year old school girl and thought I might either cry or vomit. I talked to him and probably sounded like a complete moron.

And of course, I waited until I was alone...

;)

10/05/2005 3:14 PM  
Blogger I said...

I am vigorously scouring the area for two people. All my friends decided to have kids in their late thirties after persuing magical careers as Lawyers and Engineers. FAGS!!!

10/05/2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I hope you shared your story of making out with a chick with Jeff, cuz I know he would appreciate it. :)

10/06/2005 10:19 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

If I were clever, I would come up with something else to call you, ya know. And check your email, I analyzed your sociopathic tendencies. :)

And you're not gay.

10/06/2005 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter