Friday, September 30, 2005

Shows this Weekend!

Hey guys and gals! We’ve got some great shows this weekend at the West End. And the best news I’ve heard in a very long time – a reporter from the New York Times will be in town and plans to come to all the shows tonite and tomorrow nite. Hell yes! Thanks to Doug for being relentless in sending out those press releases! Wow! I would like to see us have HUGE audiences for the weekend, so please come out and support if you can!

Tonite’s 11 PM show lineup:

Damus Smith
Thomas Holmes
Shaun Arredondo
Michael Cochran
Elliott Branch
Brad Myers
David Nipe
And a special guest…you have to come to the show to see who!

Saturday nite Stand-up Showcase, 9:30 PM:

Me! I’m hosting
Seth Cowles
Corey Sutton
Bryce Richardson
Billy McFarland

For tickets and info, contact the West End Comedy Theatre, 214.880.9990 or on the web at www.westendcomedy.com

Also, I have an email that can get you complimentary tickets to some of the shows this weekend. If you’d like to receive it, email me at dammitjanet101@yahoo.com

I still hate my job, so maybe this comedy thing will become full-time eventually? Hmm. Maybe. Have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I HATE YOU SPAMMER!

9/30/2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger I said...

Hey Everyone come check out all the cool sh*t you can get at Doofleboy.com. How's that for SPAM? Okay but now go to my website and buy something.

Doofleboy has spoken.

9/30/2005 8:43 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Good luck tonight!

10/01/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks, Beth! Have fun at the old people birthday party. hehehehe

Tom, stop pimping you wares on my blog.
lol

10/01/2005 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter