Wednesday, September 28, 2005

You've gotta see this...

Yes, I'm going to hell. Yes, I'm ok with that. This site is funny, enjoy!

http://www.jesusoftheweek.com/?city_id=ebx

And instead of creating another entry today....This is from Sarah's blog (see link on right), she's written the perfect personal ad for me and I thought it was funny:

"Free advertising for an amazing chick: S W F in Texas, looking for a funny, smart, creative, kidless, dramaless heterosexual(well endowed and good at using the equipment) male, who can take an occasional punch to the face. Comedians, musicians, artists,obsessive football fanatic freaks, race car drivers and "Nascar Cult" followers, wrestlers and/or wrestling fans, benevolant investors, and metrosexuals need not apply-- you will get shot down."

I love it! Thanks, Sarah. Those offers should be rolling in any time now...

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Damn you Sarah!

Wolfie, yes, I am using your tip, and thank you! And if you have any others, do share!

9/29/2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger Skye said...

Thought of you Jenn at four a.m. ran across a purle sharpie and couldn't stop laughing.

9/29/2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL!

I went to Office Depot earlier for work and they had these mini-Sharpies that go on your keychain. If they'd had a purple one, I would have bought it. :)

9/29/2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

This is for someone who has WAY too much time on his hands.

When I have too much time on my hands I usually take drugs.

I like my way better.

--Travis--

9/29/2005 2:24 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Hey, I live in Plano... and I know Sarah from my site and... well, I live in Plano.

9/29/2005 10:12 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Are you the one she wants to stalk, and/or marry?

9/30/2005 8:03 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yeah, he's cute and all, but we all know how well I do with monogamy. Besides, I think he's way too nice a guy for me to hook up with. :)

9/30/2005 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter