Monday, October 10, 2005

Sharing the Cake

Just so you folks don't think I've lost all hope...here's a little something.

Amidst my long days with my horrid boss, my sometimes half-hearted attempt at a comedy career, and the many demands that are made of me each and every day, there’s a little light at the end of that oh so large and busy tunnel:

There’s someone there who always puts a smile on my face.
And I just wanted to say thank you.

I’ve been on an emotional rollercoaster for a while, sometimes due to this person, often times not. But even when we’re angry, he can still make me laugh. And that’s a rare gift indeed. When I feel like crying, he’s there. When I feel like talking, he’s there. And when I feel like I just want the world to stop and let me off, there he is again. A good friend, but more than that, and hard to define, so I won't.

Thank you. Yes, you say that I tell you that too often, but I hope you truly know how much I appreciate you. Knowing that you're there makes all the bad stuff seem like a piece of cake.

Mmm. Cake. Chocolate is my favorite. Thanks for that too. :-)

(Jenn's feeling sappy today. Take cover.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Why is it that everytime I write something even pseudo-meaningful I get spam?

Grrr.

10/10/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

Chocolate, mines german chocolate, I had some of that spare change they are always asking me about, so I went to see the bakery and coffee shop. She makes the best cakes,pastries and her chesecake is to die for. I was actually going to for a walk , it was too early to go home. I do know how to share but sometimes you just to enjoy all by yourself.

10/10/2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

That's sweet, but who the hell is it? Is this the guy we were talking about with the huge cock that likes to slap and pull hair? We need details here, dammit!

By the way, sweet melissa by the Alman Brothers is a beautiful song and it's my chocolate cake some nights. I can just listen to it over and over and over. Good music to make love to as well. That is, of course, unless you have an ex-wife named Melissa that broke your heart a few times and really shit in your wheaties too many times and now you just want to kill the fucking bitch and strangle the life out of her worthless shitbag soul. In that case, maybe you might not want to make love to it. In that case, it would be good for stabbin' her poop chute with an angry vengeance, prison style while you grip her throat until you see blood vessels rupture in her eyes and she is on the verge of passing out. That song would be good in that case for that, but for me, I like to make love to it. Call me silly.

I miss your goofy ass and can't wait to see you again some time. Until then...

By the way, give a nigger a holler sometime when you get your new phone seeing as how you promised to and never did.

10/11/2005 3:46 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Lovely to see you as always, jeff.
Just got my phone late last nite. Watch for an email today with the new number.

10/11/2005 8:15 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Well, it WAS our little secret...
;)

10/11/2005 12:15 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

"I'm still at work, I'll call you back when I get off. Is that Ok?"
"Oh yeah, I'll be looking foward to it."
"Great! I'll talk to you in a bit."
"Sweet. Later, muffin ass."
"Peace out, cock-a-liscious."

It's now 3:30 in the a.m.. I'm thinking I should call just to be funny he he he he. "YOU DIDN"T CALL ME BACK, BITCH!!!"...click...

he he he he...Damn that would be funny!

I'd still take a shot in the chocolate pie hole for a sniff of Sarah's dirty panties. And maybe, if there's a pube stuck in there, I could have it to chew on for a while?...God I want to fuck Sarah!!

Until later, hot pants...

10/12/2005 2:33 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I know, I suck. I didn't get done working until 8:30, then I had to rush to open mic cuz I was late. My boss met me there, at the bar, to pick up the project I was working on. What a nite.

10/12/2005 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter