Friday, October 07, 2005

Cell phone sadness

I am without a cell phone, for the first time in several years. It's freaking me out a little. I hope to be back up and running by Monday, maybe sooner. So if any of you kids are trying to reach me, it's not gonna happen. And I'll probably have to get a new number. Dammit.

I never realized just how much I use that damn thing. And of the 100+ entries I have stored in the phone, I have approximately 4 phone numbers memorized. Wow. Remember the good old days when you had no choice but to memorize that stuff? I guess I could just carry it around and use it like a portable phone book.

Out of touch, and not happy about it! :(

5 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

That happened to me , so when I got the battery recharged I wrote down every number, now I can't find that notebook. I give up!

10/07/2005 4:12 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Who's going to drunk/high dial me now?

10/07/2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'll figure out a way, Beth, fear not. :)

Remind me to tell you the story of WHY I don't have the phone anymore. And no, it wasn't for non-payment.

10/07/2005 4:49 PM  
Blogger I said...

I had a cell phone once. The most miserable week of my life. My employer got me a pager after a week of looking for me. I was always mysteriously out of range. Cell phones should be outlawed. We got from Europe to here and killed a whole lot of indians without em. Sh*tty drivers are now trying to kill me with em.

10/08/2005 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! wedding invitations ans save the date invitations wedding bible verses Cd business cards labels http://www.guttermountroofracks.info/Didrex.html Online mexico modafinil teak lounge chair spanish wording wedding invitations Country design interior style wedding invitations jacksonville fl treatment for eczema Hotwater heater anal discomfort during bowel movement Wild sunflowers Java mp3 player Blackberry internet mobile service t Accessaries for mazda miata medford soccer new jersey

3/06/2007 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter