Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wednesday Wrap-up

Good morning to you friends. Grab a cup of coffee and join me.

Scooter's last nite was a bust, once again. I'm thinking of going on hiatus there for a while. Hardly anyone shows up anymore, and I'm sure I could find something else to occupy my Tuesday nites. And I don't think I would miss it all that much.

West End open mic is back tonite. I'll be there with the flashlight and stop watch. I get to have dinner with my buddy Jeff, which is cool. He lives wayyy out of town, he makes a 6 hour drive just to get some stage time. I'm actually looking forward to hanging out with him later. (If he reads this, he will tell me how sad my life is that I look forward to seeing him. :-)

Everyone needs a friend who makes you think, and who will tell you what a whiny bitch you're being. Thanks for helping me keep things in perspective.

I'm not feeling very funny right now. I need to write some new material, but I'm not at all inspired at the moment, and I'm short on time. That sucks. I'm doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff - producing the Friday nite shows, and the Wednesday open mic. Feeling just a tad bit overwhelmed, though I think most of that is self-induced.

More coffee?

blog counter
blog counter