Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Somebody up there likes me

Shortest stint of unemployment ever.

I was just offered a job that pays more than I was making, is about the same distance from home, and starts the Monday after my last day at my current job.

Who's a lucky girl?

Big huge thanks to my friend Lee for this wonderful opportunity. We've known each other since we were 10 years old. She and her partner started this company at home from nothing and have grown the business into an amazing entity. I'm thrilled to be a part of it.

I now know that I will not starve or have my car reposessed.

Life is good.

Here's a the company I will be working for. Check it out.
http://www.ellipseinc.com/home.asp

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Yay me! Thanks guys. I've been way too stressed out, this is one less thing I have to worry about.

7/27/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I've been on vacation for a month. :)

7/27/2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger Brent Dawson LPC said...

good for you. i'm with bryce. use all your sick days now. take a dump on the boss' desk.

7/27/2005 12:54 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Lucky you. Hope it works out for ya. : )

7/27/2005 12:55 PM  
Blogger Bryan Kurz Photography said...

you are looking for work? i hear blow-jobs pay well.

7/27/2005 1:51 PM  
Blogger MB said...

And you know someone has to like you 'up there.' Look at how many people like you down here. I'm quite fond of you and hardly even know you. : )

7/28/2005 12:52 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm alive, Sarah. :)

I hope you all know how much I appreciate your kind words and happy thoughts. I love you guys!

Bj's may pay well, but the cost to my self esteem would be monstrous.

7/28/2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

And I'm having cake for breakfast.

Mmm, cake.

7/28/2005 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter