Thursday, July 28, 2005

Happy Thursday, Happy Thoughts

Good morning all!

First off, thanks to everyone for wishing me well on the new job.
I feel a lot of love on this blog. :)

Last nite was the kick-off of the First Annual (we hope) Dallas Comedy Festival. There were 2 shows last nite, but since I was working the door I didn't get to see much of them. Comedy Sportz had a packed house - standing room only. Very nice. From what I saw it was a really good show, Dallas went up against New Orleans. I think New Orleans won, but our guys still rule. The audience left with smiles on their faces. That's always a good sign.

I'm at the Lone Star Room tonite at 7 PM. Come see me! Ticket prices are as follows:
1 show - $10
4 shows - $35
8 shows - $65
All Access Pass - $99

Tons of great shows are scheduled thru Saturday, so come out and support your local folks! Volunteers are still needed also, so if you have some time and want to help out, call Rob at the West End. Kudos to Jason and Marvin for taking on and organizing this monster schedule.

See you at the Festival!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

That's cool. Texans rock. Oh yes, we rock.

You should call in and tell them that we want them to come back to texas. :)

7/28/2005 10:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yes, gimme, I'll call em.

7/28/2005 10:45 AM  
Blogger MB said...

You guys make me laugh. I always come here and leave with at least a smirk on my face. Sometimes more. Sometimes i'm laughing hysterically and can't control myself. No, i'm just kidding, I don't do that.

7/28/2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Laura, yes I know Tom. I think he is so funny! I'll have to ask him about the BFS guys, that's hella cool.

Matthew, glad you enjoy it here. I know I do!

Sarah, i'm still here. I swear. I pulled my face out of my cheerios just now.

7/28/2005 2:42 PM  
Blogger I said...

I wondered how the comedy week was going. I have been in my garage all week. I'm broke and have F'd up priorities.

7/28/2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Last nite was a little slow. I did 2 shows and drank too much, as usual. Tonite and tomorrow nite should be really good.

7/29/2005 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Zithromax overnight debt consolidation Prescription drug discount cards - buy celexa 40mg top rated software downloads Pur brand water filters James newkirk patents http://www.valium-on-line-0.info cheap laptop Gay swimming boys Liposuction arm arms Bangalore india breast cancer in treatment call center Life is good + tshirt Direct tv satellite systems http://www.provider-dsl.info buy levitra home based business

4/26/2007 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter