Tuesday, July 26, 2005

David Duchovny, why don't you love me?

I have never been one to obsess over Hollywood people. For the most part, I don't find the 'it' boys attractive. Not the Brad Pitts, nor the Jude Laws or whoever else the kids are liking these days. Especially not Tom Cruise - what a weenie. Don't even get me started. But I do have a slight obsession with 2 famous people: David Duchovny and Henry Rollins.

I used to watch the X-Files religiously, just to see Agent Mulder brood and wax philosophical. He's very sexy when he's dark and depressed. Then he married that Tea Leoni biatch and it was all downhill. Haven't seen him around much in the last few years, I heard he directed a movie recently. I have seen every movie he's ever been in. "Playing God" was my favorite, because the character he played was what I had come to love about him. Darn shame he's happily married.

Apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way about Mr. Duchovny. This girl even wrote a song about him. http://www.breesharp.net/lyrics/david.html

My other obsession: Henry Rollins. No one can quite understand this one. I was a Black Flag fan back in the 80's, and I've always found him interesting, even if he was angry and disturbed. I've been to see his 'spoken word' tour twice in the last few years. Standing room only, for 2 hours, just so I could hear him speak. I won't stand up that long for just anyone. He's very intelligent, extremely well spoken, and he is concerned about the world and the political motivation behind so many things. That's a great combination. But damn, I think he's hot too. Here's his website: http://21361.com/

Henry, if you're out there, next time you're in Dallas, come see my show, and let's have coffee. :)

Those are mine. What about yours? Who are you obsessed with? Tell me about it, I'm bored. And please, make it about a famous person. I'm in no mood to hear about how you long for your 5th grade teacher or the girl who lived next door to you in the second grade.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Ahh, the Wilson brothers. I liked Luke in Old School, that movie cracked me the hell up.

7/26/2005 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd suck Vin Diesel off in a heartbeat and I am rabidly hetero if that tells you anything

7/26/2005 10:28 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That tells me more than I needed to know! But yeah, that Vin Diesel is pretty hot too. I just don't think he's all that bright.

7/26/2005 10:32 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I would take Angelina off his hands, so you can have him all to yourself!

7/26/2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Wow, I knew that. You speak French, Mc? I'm impressed.

And she is gorgeous. She was also in my favorite David Duchovny movie.

7/26/2005 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

60? Hell, only takes one for me. LOL.

7/26/2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger MB said...

If i'm obsessed with anyone famous it's definitely Angelina Jolie. Especially in 'Gia.' And Tomb Raider. Nothing could create a better fantasy.

7/26/2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Mmm, Red Show Diaries. Loved that show.

I heard the same thing about his movie. I'll probably see it anyway.

7/26/2005 1:30 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Jenn, I've seen Henry Rollins on TV and found him somehow intriguing because... well, I don't know. He's charsimatic, which is dangerous. That means I'm impressed with him even though I have no idea what he does. Can you give me a one-sentence description? If I had to guess, I'd say he's a Dynamic Current Events Interpreter.

7/29/2005 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter