Friday, July 29, 2005

It's too early.

Wow, good morning. Is that the sun already? Geez, I wasn't ready for that. My head is pounding. I can't find my shoes. I am in desperate need of coffee.

I don't have much to chat about today. I'm feeling less than inspired at the moment. Not because I'm a whiny bitch, but because my head really hurts. And my feet are cold. Oh wait...I am a whiny bitch.

The Comedy Festival last nite was fun, even if a little slow. It's really cool to meet all these folks from out of town. I ended up doing 2 shows, but we didn't have much of an audience. I'm sure it will pick up tonite and tomorrow.

Seriously, what the hell did I do with my shoes? I'm pretty sure I had them on when I dragged my ass home this morning at 4:00.

I really want to see that new movie, "The Aristocrats". It sounds very cool, but I swear their website is obnoxious. Maybe it's just me, but it's just way too, what's the word, busy? You be the judge.
http://www.thearistocrats.com/

I may have to go get a pedicure, just so I can have those little disposable shoes. I love those.

This makes my 60th blog entry. That really isn't the least bit interesting, is it?

Have a lovely day. See you folks tonite. Unlike my shoes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'll definitely go see it when it gets here. I just found their website to be annoying. :)

7/29/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

And we all know how filthy I am, so I should LOVE it!

7/29/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Wow. Here's a link that give more detail on the joke that the movie is about.

http://www.radaronline.com/web-only/showbiz/2005/07/the-aristocrats-blow-by-blow.php

Filthy, filthy, filthy!!!

I can't wait!

7/29/2005 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter