Wednesday, August 24, 2005

See what happens when I don't drink?

I hate Scooter’s.

My own personal hell is me, spending eternity on that stage, with the audience we had last nite.

There are days that I love comedy. And then there’s today.

I know all you comics had fun with the shitty evening we had, and I’m glad. Maybe I’m just over sensitive, but I take it hard when it goes bad. Not for me, but for everyone else. My set sucked, I knew it would, but I didn’t care about that. I take it really personally when you guys are treated badly, by the staff, by the drunks, whoever.

But I have to say, you all handled it really well. Who knew Billy could sing like that? I’ve never seen Angela more fired up. Karen, I loved it when you said the Lane Bryant thing to the fat girl at the bar. That was great. And although I missed it when Rich called that drunk chick a drag queen, it became the theme for the rest of the evening.

It was pretty funny when the drunk ass bitch fell out of her chair, wasn’t it?

All that bullshit, and we do it for free. It’ll pay off someday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Mamma said there'd be nights like this but everynight?

8/24/2005 1:39 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I get more bitter by the day, I swear I do.

8/24/2005 1:45 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I was sober last friday. I'll be sober this friday. I am so jealous of you!
Then again, I was funny. ha ha.
Have a hoot, muffin ass. Until later...

8/24/2005 4:51 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Haha. Yeah, I have my funny moments.

Muffin ass. Teehee. I love that.

8/24/2005 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Serta mattresses for sale Mothers gold system lll car wax Making area rugs fixing edges http://www.central-islip-dental-insurance.info/Abb_circuit_breakers.html permanant hair removal St augustine homes for sale Cheap vardenafil Thin tiny tits women nude pics Sony mavica cd400 digital camera Pressure washers standards provigil modafinil crazy meds run Auto tire shipping weight pounds Scala prom dress 76572 minneapolis hunting coats and vests mens securing cisco routers Percocet and cocaine mixing Black game jack v66i

2/05/2007 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter