Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Show Line-up

Happy Friday everyone. We made it thru yet another week. Wow. I'm exhausted, and the weekend hasn't even started yet!

Here's the line-up for the 11 PM Show tonite at the West End:

Brent Dawson, host
Johnny Elbow
Billy McFarland
Evan Ramsay
Jeff Neely
Corey Sutton
Ken Matthias
Bryce Richardson

It's gonna be a great show!! Come out and support our local comics!

I'm doing a few minutes at Town & Country Cigar in Euless tonite at 8:30, that should be fun. I totally sucked at The Village last nite, I don't know what was up. I think I was just too tired. I'm hoping I do better tonite.

Jeff, my friend, drive safely and I will see you this evening. And a big huge thanks to Brent for all his help.

Headshots and Green Day this weekend, I'll tell you all about it Sunday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I'll give ya a head shot...or is that a shot in the head?

8/19/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I think 'money shot' was what you're looking for. :)

8/19/2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

NO, I think that's what you are looking for. I love you my slutty little friend.

8/20/2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

teehee! :)

8/20/2005 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter