Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Maybe if it were called the "Bong" Show...

I just realized that I haven't written in a few days. I owe you an update!

The juggler won the Gong Show, for those who missed it on Saturday.
Yeah, cuz juggling goes really great on the radio.

I'm not bitter. Not me, nuh uh, no way.

Bastards.

Nah, it's ok, it was a lot of fun, if slightly humiliating. Many thanks to Pugs and Kelly (www.pugsandkellylive.com) for sponsoring the event, and for telling me that I was funny. And also to Robby for being such a great host. If they do it again next year, I'm in.

In other news: Jeff, I lost that bet. I'm sure you'd like to hear about it.

Here's hoping for a better week!

Happy Birthday, Emily!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Ahh, well, I've never been, but if you were there, I'm sure it would be a lovely place. I hear that Cleveland rocks. :)

8/30/2005 7:53 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I love you, muffinass-sugartits! Don't worry about the gong show, I mean, duh! It's the gong show! You can't exactly expect talent to be judged with a bang of a gong (Is that a song? Bang a Gong? Nevermind.). You can't expect talent to be judged with a gong, can you? I mean, you got beat by a juggler which, in and of itself IS funny, but still. Don't sweat it. If it helps, I've only gotten laid once in the last couple weeks and I haven't gotten stoned in 3 weeks and 2 days now. But I can also tell you that Sarah has a hot voice!! ha ha. (Had to slip that in because, of course, I'd fuck her!) I need to get, I love you hot tuna. Give me a holler later if you get bored. Until then...

8/30/2005 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter