Friday, August 12, 2005

For the sake of writing words on a page

Ok, I know I'm a blog slacker. I've been less than inspired lately, and I'm so darn busy, but in a good way. Kids are getting ready to go back to school. My roommate is getting married tomorrow. My job at the wedding is to watch her mother and make sure she doesn't get smashed and cause a scene. My new roommates will be moving in soon. I get to live with boys. That should be interesting.

I had indian food for lunch today, and it was yummy. I'm really sleepy now. Is curry a sedative?

I had originally listed myself as host for the 11 PM show on the 19th, but I've asked someone else to fill in for me. I don't think I'll actually be there that nite at all, so you guys be sure to let me know how it goes. The September line-up is coming soon, watch for an email.

My new office has happy hour every Friday after 5 pm. In the office. There's beer in the fridge and liquor in the cabinets. I have to pick up my kids and go work at the club tonite, so I won't be participating. But you can bet your sweet ass I'll be drinking next Friday! I knew I would fit in here. They have Mitch quotes on their website too. Coolest job ever.

I'd really like to start a new diet, but if I lose weight, there go some of my best jokes. There's a dillemma for you.

Come see the show tonite, and have a great weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'll be there for pretty much every other one, but on the 19th, I just can't do it man.

8/12/2005 2:51 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh hell, nothing could keep me away from tonite! It should be a really good show.

8/12/2005 3:21 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Now of course I don't know, but I would wager that she WISHES she were a teen! I know I do. Imagine how much pussy I could score knowing what I know now. That ever elusive Bill Hicks "paper cut framed by a whisp of cotton candy". Ohhh the memories!

Don't worry though, Jenn. If she comes back I'll show her why "People just think its funny when I tell people off without a thought before i do, so Im hot tempered and aparently funny too" just for you and if she can withstand that, I'd imagine she can stay, no? I think I like her already.

By the way, did I tell you that you were really hot in that dress the other night at the show? You were! Have a hoot, turd. Until later...

8/13/2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for stopping by, and also for your concern. I didn't realize just how depressed I've been sounding lately. Was it the death thing? I seriously just thought that was funny.

People who know me see that I've been a little depressed, but when a stanger sees it too, maybe that's saying something. Thanks again, I'm ok, really. I hope you come back and visit soon. And if people say you're funny, get your butt on stage and give it a try. That's what I did. And it's going pretty damn good. :)

Sarah, and everyone, I promise to write some funny stuff soon. I've been so freaking busy at work! Loving the new job, it's way cool.

Ahh, Jeff. No, I wouldn't go thru my teen years again, I'm glad all that's over.

And thanks for the compliment. That was nice to hear. I'm a sexy bitch. :)

8/14/2005 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Bourse d etudes gmat pour maroc amideast Who needs xanax 1930 evening dresses online mba program lexapro throat lump in Folsom unified school district Tits samantha natural big breasts free Mthode baccarat Voip wireless routers tiniest little tits in the world pics floating shelves Klonopin blood pressure air condtioning carrier patent Call center quality controller baker street toy isuzu pickup quick loan application online hair removal products delgado community college Gay pittsburgh area clubs

3/02/2007 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter