Wednesday, August 03, 2005

August Schedule - Take 2

(Edited to add hosts for the Friday nite shows.)
Hey folks! Here is my show schedule for August.
Again.
Come see me if you can!!!

Friday August 5th and Saturday August 6th
The Midnight Rush Stand Up Comedy Show
West End Comedy Theater
Tickets: $10

Saturday August 6th
The X-tra Ranch
9 PM, Dallas

Saturday, August 27
The Gong Show Finals at
Ben's Halfyard House
8 PM

And of course, I'm at the open mics every Tuesday and Wednesday.

Also, I'm producing the 11 PM show slot on Fridays in August at the West End. I may not be appearing, but we have some great comics lined up. Come out and see these awesome shows:

Friday August 5: "The Dirty Boys Show" - Jim Arnold, host
Friday August 12: "Guys Nite Out" - Brent Dawson, host
Friday August 19: "Together at Last...Improvs and Stand-ups" - Host is Me, begrudgingly.
Friday August 26: "Mismatched Comedy" - Shaun Arredondo, host. I'll be in this one. I need the practice before the Gong Show on Saturday.

I have some news for September, but I'll make you wait for that. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

It's my first 'black club'. Frank Hasty hosts, it's an 'invitational' open mic thing. He's been trying to get me out there since May. They only do it once a month. Should be fun.

8/03/2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Well, we all know how black guys feel about big white women, so I think they'll like me. :)

I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe we can get you out there next month. I'm taking my buddy David with me this weekend.

8/03/2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Brent Dawson LPC said...

good september news?

8/03/2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

Thank you for the comments. I posted one last story for the road. I was going to post it tomorrow.... I figure it's a good one for my very last. It's a fuuny one.

8/03/2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Sorry to see you go, I've enjoyed reading your stuff! If you're ever in Dallas, come see us!

8/03/2005 1:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Awesome. I emailed her too, but her response was a little vague. Women. Hmnph. lol.

8/04/2005 7:32 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

My boss will crap herself if I take one more personal call this week. You call! You'll be great!

8/04/2005 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter