Friday, August 05, 2005

Bar of Soap, Glass of Beer...

...a couple of shots of Jager, and yada yada yada, do I need more sleep today!

Fun nite at the Bar. Short list of comics, but always a cool place. The crazy drunks asked me for my autograph. That was odd, but amusing. I think I wrote something about sucking cake. Or maybe that was a misspelling.

Come see the 11 PM show tonite, starring my very favorite dirty boy comics, Jim, Shawn, Seth and Corey. This one's definitely rated "R" folks, leave the kids at home! If you haven't seen what Jim does with a bottle of Shiner on stage, you're totally missing out.

See you soon. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Ha! and Eww!

No one likes to follow him after that mess he makes....so good thing I've got him hosting! lmao!

8/05/2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger Brent Dawson LPC said...

we should all one nite at open mic, hack jim's bit. just have 30 comics up there blowing a bottle of shiner. plus it would help the wect economy for that nite.

8/05/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That would be cool. I'd do it! (Like we didn't know that.)

8/05/2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger Brent Dawson LPC said...

exactly bryce. that would be absolutely classic. i say we do it.

8/05/2005 1:00 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I'm in - wednesday night. I'll even be willing to go first. That poor poor mic.

8/05/2005 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Benefits vitamin b-6 http://www.breast-augmentation-winter-park.info Zyrtec discount coupon

4/24/2007 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter