Thursday, July 21, 2005

I really should get some work done...

...but this is so much more fun!

I know I said 'no more personal shit'.

However, I don't want to leave you all today thinking that I'm going to go and stick my head in the oven or anything like that. I haven't been the happiest person lately, and although it does make for some fantastic writing, I think I've come across as far sadder than I actually am. This has been a really crappy couple of weeks for me, a lot of things have been going on, I'm dealing with a lot of issues. But I'm moving on. Slowly but surely. I am the coolest chick ever, and I have a lot of great things going on. Comedy, writing, it's all going so well, and I am very happy about that. And can I just say that I have the greatest bunch of people in my life? I'm a lucky girl.

Sadness?
No more!*

(*Yes, I stole that from you. It fits and it makes me giggle. And it's not so much stolen as it is borrowed. Don't be mad, you can have it back at the end of this message. :)

And...I think I've finally figured out who the bitchy anonymous poster was who caused me grief last week, when all I was doing was trying to make light of a ridiculous situation. Wasn't who I had originally thought. Still no need for it, but I can understand her wanting to get her friend's back.

Just stay the hell off mine.

Blog drama?
No more!*

Hugs to those who deserve them.
Punch in the face to everyone else.
YOU figure out which category you're in. If you have to ask, you probably already know.

(*Ok, you can have it back now.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I think you may have appeared after all that nonsense. Or maybe you caused it. Hmm. You never suspect the girl with fluttering hearts.

7/21/2005 2:10 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I will put some pictures up soon. But I don't have any cool hearts.

7/21/2005 2:56 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks. That one was a combined effort of sorts. :)

And you know the feeling is mutual. Well, except that you're not a chick.

7/21/2005 3:12 PM  
Blogger Davey said...

It's REALLY nice to see you finaly seeing and verbalizing the positive things in your life, as well as sorting out the company you keep (ya ok that last one I got from my Grandma) All the best to you. Remember guilt is intrest paid on a debt you don't have.
Davey

7/21/2005 3:49 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks, and all the best to you as well, eh. :)

7/21/2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger I said...

As for face kicks and hugs, I just wanna ride the middle here. My nads really hurt.

7/21/2005 6:27 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Tom, sorry to hear about your nads.

Kitty, yes, I'm happy! I think I made a few comments on your site, I was very amused.

Sarah, aww, of course we will miss you. Have a great trip. I hope you meet some cute boys.

7/22/2005 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter