Friday, July 22, 2005

Dallas Comedy Festival

Hey guys! I finally have a schedule to share with you. I will be performing in the following shows at The Dallas Comedy Festival:

Thursday, July 28th
New Faces of Comedy
Lone Star Room
7:00 PM

Saturday, July 30th
Road Comics
Lone Star Room (I think)
11:00 PM

Funny, I'm not a 'road comic'. Unless you count driving downtown a couple of times a week. I do live in the suburbs.

I've apparently been left off the "Ladies of Comedy" show, but that's cool. Who ever said I was a lady? :)

Come see me! Don't make me beg! We need all the support we can get.

I just "googled" myself. I'm listed 5 times in a comedy-related way. Wow, that was cool.
Thanks for the idea, Billy McFarland!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I just got the schedule today, emailed to me from someone else. I will send it to you.

7/22/2005 2:21 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Hey, I live about an hour away from you! I want to see some stand up comedy, I love it. Do you have to be 18 to see your shows?

7/22/2005 6:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Depends on where I'm performing. Email me for details. :)

7/22/2005 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter