Friday, July 15, 2005

Creative Assistance

For all you awesome bloggers out there, I wanted to share a link that I came across recently. I've been doing a LOT of writing, and I thought this was hella cool:

www.creativewritingprompts.com

They have over a hundred different suggestions of things to write about. Just click on one of the numbers, and it will give you something like, "Write about the color of hunger", or "Write a letter to the teacher who gave you a hard time in high school or grade school". What fun! Hope you find it helpful.

j

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'm working on #24 right now - "imagine your life is a book. Write a blurb, 100 words or less, to describe the book, something that would go on the back cover."

I like this one cuz I've always thought my life should be a book.

I hope to do a lot of writing this weekend. I'll try some others. I need the exercise.

7/15/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

There's plenty of crazy shit in my head too, but I like some of their ideas.

I'm hanging with my very cool son this weekend. No drinking for mommy. We're off to the movies!

Sarah, don't you know that hanging with comics leads to no good? LMAO. :)

7/16/2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger I said...

I just came here to see what all the hubbub was about.

7/16/2005 5:28 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ah, no hubub, sweetie. It's over. You didn't miss much.

7/16/2005 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter